Thursday, October 1, 2009

Who left Pate on my desk?


This morning I arrived at work to find an inconspicuous jar of "King Valley Find Foods Mushroom Pate" on my desk. Huh?

How am I to interpret this, is it like a quiet foodie valentines? Or it is a sign like "I'll make pate out of you"? Or was it just the wrong desk?

Close inspection reveals three good signs:
1. Its in a jar. (A malicious mind could have been left in an unidentified pile of brown mush dripping its way into the crevasses of my keyboard)
2. Its on the rights side of the expiry date and
3. the jars seal unbroken.

So thanks silent, mystical mushroom pate person! Please feel free to drop off random bits of food on my desk any time.

YAY - it was NAOMI!!!! Thanks Naomi, you're a star!!!! :>
 
Picture 1: Pate making a surprise appearance on my desk
Picture 2: a close up of the pate
Picture 3: Naomi hiding from the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment