Monday, November 2, 2009

Now You're Cooking! And Now We're Fat? :)

Only a few hours to go before I need to announce a winner of my logo competition.  If you haven't already had a look on 99Designs, please do so and let me know your thoughts before 3pm (Sydney time) today. 

I've had a great response and it's been hard work giving feedback and working with the designers.  I'm a bit dissapointed that the newer entries are really just a copy of the older entries and in the last few days there have been no exciting changes.  But soon we will have our company logo, and that is VERY exciting. 

We're also registered the domain name, well in fact we registered 2 domain names, because we had a slight spelling error in the first registration, so we have www.nowyourcooking.com.au and www.nowyourecooking.com.au.   I figure if we misspel it, then somebody else will too :)   Ryans (with much cursing) is working on my website and so things are really moving along.

Sadly, with all this 'Now You're cooking', it turns out that 'No We're Fat!', so I am off this afternoon to re-join fat-club (aka weight watchers) and loose 5kg in November, so as of this morning, there is No more chocolates, No more crisps, No more cakes, No more (or as little as possible with Le Cordon Bleu) butter and No more (or very limited) alcohol.

I'll be blogging some of my weight watcher recipes, with information on Weight watchers points and portion.  Of course, please realise that these are calculated using my weightwatchers calculator and book, so might not be 100% acurate, so if you choose to use any of them, my calculations are only a guide line.  Remember that dieting comes down to hard work, determination and excercise.  I am aiming at 5 gym/running/swimming sessions a week.  I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo!

    You know you 14 days to pick a winner after the contest ends. So you don't have to decide today, and that way you can ask more ppl what they like.

    I think #114 and #15 are tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and awesome! That give me some time.

    ReplyDelete